[Spridgets] Thick head gasket

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Wed Dec 17 05:00:43 MST 2014

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have a Huffaker 995cc race engine with 3/4 race cam that I would like to lower the compression on.  I have no desire to run race fuel.  I would like to run premium pump fuel.  It is a really beautiful engine with all of its original black crinkle finish in tact.  It was the engine from one of Frank Ince's old Bugeyes (The silver 1958).  Do they make thicker than stock head gaskets for BMC A-series engines?

Thanks for any knowledge that you all have on this.

Mike Carpenter