[Spridgets] Starter

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Dec 16 15:24:24 MST 2014

No... the small connector must also be jumped from the positive
terminal.  The big terminal spins the starter if and only if the
starter's solenoid contacts are made.   You"could" spin the start
only by connecting Positive to the insulated terminal that under the
rubber cover at the solenoid.
         Peter C
=