[Spridgets] Battery tray was Corrosion protectors

Cebridge 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sat Dec 6 22:02:03 MST 2014

ELG-207. The 12v one :). It is the right width front to back but is just a
little long.  When i did the tray for iris i had to cut an inch out i belive.
I used a phenolic repair kit used on large switchgear breakers to epoxy the
two parts back together.  The epoxy was black and didnt dry with a high sheen.
It was almost impossible to see that the tray had been seamed.  Ill see if i
can find the name of the epoxy kit if you want me to.

Leo

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/austin-healey/big-healey/Electrical-General/BATTERY

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/product-search/default.aspx?keyword=battery%20tray

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/60bugeye@cebridge.net