[Spridgets] Test

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Aug 31 23:48:22 MDT 2014

There are certainly many times I wish I were many miles from a network connection.

The lists were down for several hours Saturday. Those of you on the shop-talk list probably
saw my post about the UPS situation.  Basically we had a short power outage, the UPS only gave
me about 35 seconds to do anything - not enough time for a clean shutdown. When the server came
back up it didn't bring everything back on line as expected. Fun.  So I will be shopping for a
new UPS in the next few days.

mjb.