[Spridgets] Using Paypal to buy a car

Cebridge 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Mon Apr 28 06:57:22 MDT 2014

WOW!! Glad to know that they finally changed that part of their policy.  Do ua
all a favor and let us know the. " method " he finally ends up using as it
will be good information to have .  My first preference will always be cash in
hand, but baring that an electronic bank to bank transfer is my preference .

Leo

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/60bugeye@cebridge.net