[Spridgets] Fwd: [bluegrassclub] Fwd: Sad news in the Healey world

Bluegrass Club bluegrassclub at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 18:34:07 MDT 2014

Dear guys and gals,I regret to have to share the news with you that Bic Healey
passed away earlier today.  His family and dog were with him.  Bic had fallen
a number of months ago and had to spend about three months in the hospital
trying to recover from a broken hip.  As I understand the situation it sounds
like pneumonia is what Bic could not overcome.Please keep the family in your
thoughts and prayers.  At this point I do not have information regarding the
funeral service or burial.Bic was a wonderful person and did an excellent job
of enjoying life.  He will be missed.Please pass on the information to others
that you know would want to be aware of this sad moment in the lives of all of
us in the Healey world.Sincerely,Mike Schneider-- Mike Membership Director
AHCA mjsbn2 at att.net

__._,_.___

                          Reply to sender

                          Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic                (1)

            Bluegrass Austin Healey Club Meetings are held on the fourth
Tuesday of the month.

Visit our web page at www.bluegrassclub.com for meeting location.

To change your mail list account status contact information at bluegrassclub.com
or visit the Bluegrass Club Mail List page at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluegrassclub

    VISIT YOUR GROUP

 b" Privacy b" Unsubscribe b" Terms of Use

.