[Spridgets] Passwords, passwords, pa...OK, no LBC

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Apr 3 16:20:59 MDT 2014

  Keepass   from http://keepass.info/

  Works on Mac's, PC, Androids and IOS, I keep my password database on
Dropbox so I can access the database from any device anytime.

  Its very secure, although on my phone I keep a extra layer of security
by requiring a second passcode so if I lose my phone they can run
keepass but wont have access to my database.

    It will even create super nasty strong passwords if you want.

   Mike