[Spridgets] Timing Light and Regulator

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:08:44 MDT 2013

I have ordered a rebuilt and curve modified Distributor with Pertronix from
Jeff at Advanced Distributors for my 1275 bugeye.  To set it up, I think it
is time to retire my 40 year old timing light. Are there any
recommendations for a modern, good one for my application?

Also, my bugeye regulator seems to be working fine, but am thinking about
preventative maintenance for it.  Again, looking for recommendations for
rebuilding and recalibrating it.  (or replacing it).

Thanks,  John F.