[Spridgets] FW: Mystery Tool

David Groundwater dwgwater at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:47:23 MDT 2013

Since someone on this list knows everything, I'm forwarding this to you to
find out what this is.
Dave
70 Midget

To: dwgwater at hotmail.com
Subject: FW: Mystery Tool
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:02:42 -0500

 My friend found this in her garage after her husband died and shes wondering
what it is and why it is so special someone made a box for it. It does not
slide on the rod and it weights maybe 3-5 pounds. The rod is die cut at one
end. The rod and cylinder are solid stainless steel. That little pick thing
was also in the box. The quarter was not.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]