[Spridgets] 59 BI for sale

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 11:58:40 MDT 2013

I guess that means regular model with possibly rare parts: wire spoke
wheels and disc brakes.  Are the disc brakes Healey factory parts or just  parts
from a later model?

marinaratt at hotmail.com writes:

List
I'm a long time troll.
Health forces sale of  rare  model with wire wheels and front disk breaks.
Paint (OEW) body work done.  Transmission, engine, SU's etc all
professionally
rebuilt and installed.  New elect. harnes, rebuilt master cly. Many
origional
parts and tons of  duplicate parts.British tires, plexi glass side curtins.
Needs hydraulic  lines (I have Kit) and fule lines. Interior needs to be
done.
Origional  seats. Custom roll bar that doesn't cut into the body. Intended
be  everyday driver. There was no rust when this body was painted. None.
Darn
near everything. Included a custom trailer. Have photos. Call with
questions
(360) 770-6043 or email. Thought I see if any of you were  interested
before I
hit Craigs List and Ebay. Sixty miles north of  Seattle.
$12.5K

spridgets at autox.team.net

Suggested annual donation:  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive