[Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar Giveaway

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 05:45:26 MDT 2013

Thanks, Mike - Wasn't really trying for the calendar. Somebody else can claim
the 2013 edition if they want. I grew up in Nashville with LOTS of uncles who
were lifers well up in the L&N organization. My mom is the youngest sibling of
8, and they were a big-time Southern RR family. They all had RR stuff around,
but my uncle Billy had a den all done up in memorabilia like paintings, framed
photos, big pieces of various brass locomotive badging/plates, track switch
levers, horn pull chains, etc. on the walls. He also had multiple lamps made
from old brass green and red signal lamps and a table he made out of some
piece of wood from some famous old train car. Cool stuff, but I'm more likely
to have a table made out of an engine block from some old car...

 -
David  :-)

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:30 PM, Michael MacLean
<rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:

It doesn't get any better.
Mike
HealeyRick <healeyrick at yahoo.com>
<rrengineer.mike at att.net>; "spridgets at autox.team.net"
<spridgets at autox.team.net>
>Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:46 PM
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar Giveaway

>I've seen
you.  That's enough!

My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

<rrengineer.mike at att.net>
October 23, 2013 6:31 PM
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar
Giveaway

>If you've seen the majority of the guys I work with, you'd
poke your eyes out after seeing that.
>Mike
>

>>________________________________

it's not one of those calendars with half-naked engineers

http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate:
http://www.team.net/donate.html