[Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar Giveaway

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 15:33:29 MDT 2013

I bet your "other car" is a bit difficult to get into the garage...
Thanks
for the smile from reading your email.

 - David

On Wednesday, October 23,
2013 5:26 PM, Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:

OK folks
it's time for the highly anticipated annual train calendar giveaway!
All you
train buffs out there (we on the railroad call them "foamers" due to
the
foaming at the mouth at the mere sighting of a train) get your fingers
ready
to send the first email to get your new 2014 BNSF train calendar.
Really I
see trains every effing day.  I don't need no stinking train pictures
in my
house. So, first email I receive gets the 2014 calendar, free of
charge.  As
an added bonus, I have the 2013 calandar also for a consolation
prize to
anyone who wants that.

Mike Maclean

60 Sprite