[Spridgets] harmonic balancer

Steve Christiansen schris51 at att.net
Sat Oct 19 12:27:16 MDT 2013

David,

No question - I would replace it.    I have new ones in stock for
$105.20.  Using the USPS Priority mail I can get one across the country in no
time for $11.50.  I am not a fan of using used ones with crusty rubber.  They
can come unbonded and create multiple problems.

Steve Christiansen
Ol
Phartz Partz
714-686-1236