[Spridgets] Pimp my garage!

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:12:14 MDT 2013

Send me the bike.  Is that a Cannondale?  You won't be needing it for the
winter, anyway.

Hang the ladders and weed eater, maybe.

Harbor Freight has cheap hooks and such and a
25% off here:
http://tinypic.com/r/2utq9lj/5

coupon for a free magnetic parts dish is here:
http://tinypic.com/r/dpg469/5

Yes, you can buy one $1 hook for 0.75 with the coupon and get a free parts
dish.