[Spridgets] Thanks Jim! and ribcase continued

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 09:48:25 MDT 2013

Hey Jim - The envelope with the tranny parts was waiting for me last night
when I got back to the apartment. THANKS!

Unfortunately, before I could try
them out, I had to get to my doctor's office for a check-up (all good).  The
appointment was delayed for a really long time because some sick person walked
in and had to be tended to and then shipped off to a hospital. (imagine the
nerve of a sick person going to see the doctor!) By the time I was finished
there it was after 6.  I then took care of some paperwork (specifically, my
monthly check to the ex). I then spent some quality time talking with Kyle
about some really good grades he received on tests in two of his classes (98
in Economics, 100 in calculus), and made plans for us to see Rush together
this weekend. When I eventually made it back to the apartment change into work
clothes it was too late to head over to my friend's garage. Oh well. Tonight
I'm headed straight over there after work.

To accomplish tonight:
1 -
Finish up tranny
2 - Re-clock alternator so the newly-fabricated rear
mount will work
3 - Put head back on block with the new head gasket
4 - (I
doubt I'll get this far, but...) Re-install the engine / tranny

Thanks again
Jim, I'll let you know how it goes.

 - David