[Spridgets] Datsun 5speed now motor mounts

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at mac.com
Tue Oct 1 08:19:12 MDT 2013

I leave the motor mount rubber on the car pice on one (Drivers side if I
remember right) and on the motor on the other side and tilt it In!

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
facebook.com/pvanwig

You Can't stay young forever.
But you can be immature for the rest of your life!

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration) & a Kellison Fiberglass bonnet

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'
2012 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)

1960 Minor Woody (for sale soon) or maybe a custom trailer?
1965 Midget-parts
1981 Datsun 210 1500 w/ 5 speed