[Spridgets] OT - selling Peter's NXT 2.0 Mindstorms lego robotic kit (again)

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:22:10 MST 2013

The first time I sold this the buyer returned the kit mostly for buyers
remorse.
His other excuse was that it did not include the "test pad".
I've since bought a new test pad and it is included in the kit.
Here's the auction in case anyone it interested, it's got about 30 watchers
but no bids yet - I probably screwed up and started it out at too high a
price ($199).

Peter decided he hasn't been using this and a netbook so wanted me to sell
them so he could get a desktop computer for his room. Well after the first
sale he got his desktop computer, then I had to refund the buyer so...

Thanks for your time,