[Spridgets] Midget-ish

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 11:00:06 MDT 2013

I've never actually checked the mileage on my Midget, but doesn't 25 sound a
bit low? The article has an amazing lack of details on what was actually done
to the car. The fins don't necessarily look out of place and they do lend it a
bit of an Alpine / Tiger look.  That bulge on the hood just strikes me as
weird, though. Doesn't pick up on any other cue from elsewhere on the body, so
kind of feels wrong there. The hood bulge is made of a "fiberglass-like
material" - what could that be, bondo?

But hey, he didn't build it for me.
If he loves it, more power to him. I just think it's cool when anybody takes a
vehicle (especially one that has been given up on and is rotting away) and
turns it into their own interpretation of the best it can be.

 - David