[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Speaking of Bugeyes

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat May 4 19:33:25 MDT 2013

Did you ever take the cover off the old one?  It didn't do anything either..
so the new one is likely just fine..  ;-)

Lester

On May 4, 2013, at 7:24 PM, Brad Fornal wrote:

> They both looked the same, both cars were positive ground, so I went ahead
> and put it in. My question is, what does it control? I left the cover off,
> and when the car was running, it didn't do anything.
> Magically though, my wipers now work.
>

> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Brad Fornal <tequila.brad at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They both looked the same, both cars were positive ground, so I went ahead
>> and put it in. My question is, what does it control? I left the cover off,
>> and when the car was running, it didn't do anything.
>> Magically though, my wipers now work.
>>

>> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> No.  You'll have to build a replacement out of old pork and beans
>>> cans...    ;-)
>>>
>>> Seriously - I have no idea, Bradster!
>>>
>>> Cheers!!
>>> Jim

>>> --
>>> Cheers!!
>>> Jim Johnson
>>> Sprite-Midget Club USA <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
>>> High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org>
>>> Dodge City Trail of Fame <http://www.DodgeCityTrailofFame.org>
>>> Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.EJSSM.org>
>>> Dodge City 300 <http://www.DodgeCity300.org>
>>>

>>> __._,_.___
>>>

>>> Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
>>> Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbDJsbzIyBF9T
Azk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0b
mdzBHN0aW1lAzEzNjc3MTE0NDM->(Yahoo! ID required)
>>> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<midgetsprite-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>|
Switch
>>> to Fully
Featured<midgetsprite-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Fo
rmat:+Fully+Featured>
>>> Visit Your Group

NTkwBGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZ
QMxMzY3NzExNDQz>| Yahoo!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/oldsaabguy@comcast.net