[Spridgets] generator/regulator

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:38:23 MDT 2013

Yeah, I had a guy on the list at one time (can't remember whom) who stated
something like he wanted to meet me in an alley.
We still haven't assaulted each other, yet, so I assume whatever was at
stake wasn't really important.
I'm mild mannered and slow to anger and no one ever seems to want to "meet
me in an alley" in person.
Point is not everyone gets along with everyone else all the time.  Internet
rows rarely make it into the real world.
We all have something in common and we all would like to see you get your
car running.
Don't sweat the little things and try and be civil.