[Spridgets] A little head action...

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:00:10 MDT 2013

Personally,
I wouldn't paint the inside of the housing.
I wouldn't trust the paint to not flake off, circulate around the cooling
system and possibly clog something up.
 I do paint the base of it tho and use a little blue goop
between the housing and gasket.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!