[Spridgets] More on cooling...

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 22 17:50:58 MDT 2013

So you're saying that if I want to run a thermostat then I need to open up
the blocked bypass?

How come the later heads do away with the bypass entirely?

I'm thinking that, for now at least, I leave the bypass blocked and put a
thermostat in (and block off the water pump bypass).

Maybe later I 'll get a blanking sleeve and put that it.  Sound reasonable?

  _____