[Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Fri Mar 22 05:49:40 MDT 2013

How do I tell if I have one of the bad Chinese aluminum radiators, by the
welds?  Everything about the radiator looks over built even with great
welding.  It was an exact fit.  I think the brand was Champion Radiators if
that rings a bell with anyone.  I really couldn't bother to clean or repair an
older original radiator for the price and have run exceptionally for three
years.

Thanks,

Mike

________________________________
[Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China

I just want to add to this...
The guy in New York was Wizard Cooling. That is a quality aluminum unit.
There
was the later model green Sprite with the Judson at the 50th that had
one
installed.

It was very nicely welded together.

[Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't
think the ones on ebay are from China.
For a while there was only the guy in
New York selling them for $500.