[Spridgets] Looking for a Motor Porter, VW dealer item ...see image.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:05:46 MDT 2013

Hi Listers,
It's a long shot but it can't hurt to ask. This image below is called a
motor porter which is a VW dealer item. The beauty is that you have more
than one axis of movement to help get the little airhead motors into
beetles and buses  So put this image in your head and when you come across
one let me know.


you may recall seeing one look like this:

or this:

Thanks Linda

More information about the Spridgets mailing list