[Spridgets] Mini question

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Wed Mar 6 17:40:07 MST 2013

Thanks to everyone for the answers.  It is certain that it is an Austin Mini.
Some where there is a photo of the car that is labeled "Nice Austin Healy" but
I am not sure where.  It may be a photo from my non-car friend who fixit up a
bit.

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

http://www.cars-data.com/en/rover-mini-sprite-specs/41395#sthash.5reWQzCf.dp

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/bkitterer@me.com