[Spridgets] NFI - 1967 Saab Sonnet ii - $2750

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 11:19:24 MDT 2013

If you go to the snow mobile 2 stroke racing oil not even as much as in your
picture.
I ran the stuff in my 3 cylinder 2 stroke DKW 3=6
You can cut back the ratio of oil to gas - It will only give a puff at start
up.
What most people do not realize is the new synthetic oils you can run leaner.
Why? Because these cars was designed to put regular oil in the gas.
Most 2 strokes had a mixing basket - you pour the oil in then gas up.
later they went to an oil injection system.

Vigil