[Spridgets] Ugly Bug just got uglier ... thanks to Ms. Doe

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Jun 27 14:55:07 MDT 2013

Whew!  Glad you are both OK Trevor.  It did all that without breaking
off the windscreen?  A friend and his buddy took his MkII Sprite out and
came back to the dorm sans windscreen and mirror.  The deer attempted to
jump the car and ended up in their laps.  The right front wing/headlight
was pranged from hitting a tree because he couldn't steer.  The deer
took off after they stopped bruising the occupants in its scramble to
get out.

Like I said, very glad you're OK.  Hmmm, Speedwell bonnet as a replacement!?

Regards,

Dave :{)

On 6/27/2013 2:49 PM, Trevor Jessie wrote:
> I was bringing my daughter home from camp "Hi-Ho" today when a deer decided
> to run in front of the car. Lucky for the deer I wasn't driving my SUV. The
> deer got it's rear legs clipped out from under it. We ducked as its hind
> quarters sailed over the top of the windscreen. It popped up and ran off
> (probably with a broken leg). The damage to the car was limited to the
> grill and nose. So it is now official: the car does not have a single
> straight panel on it.
>
> -Trevor
>
> spridgets at autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

"Let prejudices and local interests yield to reason.
Let us look to our National character and beyond
the present period."  G. Washington