[Spridgets] NFI - 1967 Saab Sonnet ii - $2750

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Jun 26 20:32:07 MDT 2013

I worked for Kawasaki Motors at their SoCal Tech Center back in the 70's.  We
did some tests on the KZ750 and 900 3 cylinder engines when the EPA started
making noise about pollution controls on motorcycles.  The bikes were
screamers, but we found that up to 40% of the gasoline used went right from
the tank through the engine and out the tailpipe.  Talk about pollution.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net