[Spridgets] anyone ever hear of a factory Mk I Sprite, w/boot/trunk lid?

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 26 16:56:13 MDT 2013

There was this one at the 50th..  Father and his son did the conversion.
Real clean job, you would swear it was factory.

http://s295.photobucket.com/user/brokencase_photos/media/jubilee/IMGP0773-01
.jpg.html

BTW, they converted to wire wheels the "hard way" on this car, by cutting
all the half spring
fittings from a later wire wheel axle housing and then welding quarter
spring fittings to make it
go into the Bugeye.

Can't remember their names, but the son's first name was Calan I believe.
They also did a nice safety upgrade presentation at the event.