[Spridgets] MJB to Wisconsin!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Jun 21 15:01:28 MDT 2013

Peter Caldwell wrote:
> The cat's out of the bag.... throw your wheel chocks away.
>
> The Wizard is leaving the comfortable confines behind his curtain to
> attend the VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival at Elkhart Lake this September
> 6-8.

Well, nothing has been forged in unobtainium yet.  I have a history of
something happening
to keep me away from Kastner Kup events.  But I am really working on
getting to this one.
Last time I was at Elkhart Lake I was towing the Killer Spit, then drove
down to Indianapolis
then back up through Wisconsin to the VTR convention.  Put a lot of
miles on the tow rig
that trip!

This year, probably just flying in.

mjb.