[Spridgets] Sensuous Steel

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Sat Jun 15 19:56:06 MDT 2013

Guys and Gals,

I had an opportunity last night to visit Nashville's Frist Center for the
Visual Arts.  It was opening night for a new exhibit called Sensuous Steel.
Art Deco cars from the 30's and it is Spectacular!!  If you are going to be
in the Nashville vicinity this summer make a point to see these cars.  Here
is a link to a short video put together by our local newsrepeater;
http://tinyurl.com/mudmt75   The collection was put together by the Frist
and will not be shown elsewhere.  It will be here through September 15th,
The Frist Center is located downtown Nashville where there is lots to do
when you are finished with the cars.

Mark
Nashville