[Spridgets] Horn contact question, 62 Sprite "Pinky".

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 16:42:02 MDT 2013

Bill,
Turns out it is missing a part called slip ring as seen in this photo. It
is the brass piece.
MOSS listed without image just part number 667-590.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29293&SortOrder=40

Anyone have one for sale as I would hate to buy it from MOSS, I thought
maybe I can make one out of brass plate, WWFD?
Lin

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:43 PM, <corvallis at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Gland down this google search. There are some illustrations and pictures
> that may help. I don't have a Bentleys any more.  Bill in Corvallis
> http://tinyurl.com/lsjepun

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of slip ring.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Sprite steering wheel.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of topless.jpg]