[Spridgets] Lister Gone

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 03:41:31 MDT 2013

I think I met Roger if he ever went to the East Coast Spridgets Meet
organised by Rick Moses.  Did he have a Pierce aluminium head on his bugeye  in
2008?

johnsfolly at gmail.com writes:

Maybe I  missed this, if it was posted on the list....I just learned that
one of our  group from long, Roger Cotting of South Lyon, MI, died awhile
back. He was  one of the so-called "Ann Arbor BugEye Boys" and a decent guy.
Understand  his wife is selling off a barn full of Spridget stuff, including
a couple  of BE tubs.
JohnD
--

*Driving in the past  lane!*