[Spridgets] Spridgets list concern

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Mon Jun 10 12:41:46 MDT 2013

And that's the reason I am not on the Yahoo list. I prefer not to get pics
from unknown email acquaintances

Larry

On Jun 10, 2013, at 13:45 PM, Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

> Lester Ewing wrote:
>> Am I correct in remembering that you can not include pictures with your
posts
>> on the Spridgets list and that was one of the reasons that we have the
Bugeye

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the
trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is
no reason not to follow your heart, Stay hungry. Stay foolish."

Steve Jobs, 2005