[Spridgets] Blackhawk Sprite Midget Challenge #2

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 9 22:14:31 MDT 2013

>I am partial to attractive tatooed women, but will comply with all equal
opportunity requirements.
>Cheers!
>JohnD

I onced worked with this woman who was a native Hawaian.  She had her
family's tribal tatoo around her neck.
She said it was done the old fashion way, like the way Mel Gibson was
tattooed in "The Bounty" (if you ever seen that movie).
She said it was very painful, sort of a "right of passage".

Anyhow, that's the only tatoo I ever thought was attractive.  It was
elegant, like a pearl necklace.

But this full body technicolor stuff today...I don't know...to over the top
for me.