[Spridgets] kind of spridget related

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 4 15:46:40 MDT 2013

The GM Quad 4 might be a nice fit if you have room for a T5 transmission.
It has good power and support, and has that vintage Offy look when you strip
the top cover off.  Check out the Quad 4 Rods link.  The FAQ section list
the engine size.

http://quad4rods.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Quad-4_engine

Rich Ball