[Spridgets] Anyone want to sell gauges for a decent price?

Tommy Samuels Tommy.Samuels at dayco.com
Tue Jul 30 12:04:44 MDT 2013

I'm getting close to finishing my Lotus 7 build and it's time to pick a set of
gauges.  My preference would be late 60's early 70's Spridget, negative
earth.

Anyone want to part with speedo, tach, or other gauges?  Not after a working
combo gauge; those are too precious.

e-mail is tommy.samuels at dayco.com<mailto:tommy.samuels at dayco.com>

Tommy Samuels
Commodity Manager | DAYCO Products, LLC
Office: +1.8435391858 | Mobile: +1.8432170271
Tommy.Samuels at dayco.com | www.dayco.com<http://www.dayco.com>
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information
contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading,
printing, or saving in any manner.