[Spridgets] Vin Plate

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri Jul 26 12:25:39 MDT 2013

<< On 7/26/2013 12:30 PM, 60bugeye at cebridge.net wrote:

But the characters wont look like original so if you are looking for
the correct look try
Clarke Spares in Pennsylvania
Leo  >>

As usual, Mr. Sprite is 1000% CORRECT.

One has to send Copy of:

       1]  Title [oink slip, or whatever Proves Ownership in your State]
or  2]  Copy of Registration
or  3]  BMIHT Cert.  [it 'should' show a NAME + F.I.N.].

In my quite serious SEARCH for "proper Font stamp", Todd WAS/IS the
only BRITISH
letter/number Punches.  Another thing I found during my searches was
ONLY Todd KNEW/
PROVIDED the CORRECT "NON-EVENLY SPACED" layout <VBG> ! ! ! here AR E
a LOT
[majority?] of folks that have NO knowledge of the FACT that
top/bottom & side/side
spacing is NEVER "even" in any direction <VBG> ! !   Take a couple and
put plates on a smooth
surface one over another, etc and take a good look.  If one is a fake
it will stand out like-a-
smooth thumb - LOL  @ @ @

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                www.justbrits.com