[Spridgets] Traveling in the Great West

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 10:41:02 MDT 2013

You know approximately where I live! I may jump on the Triumph and join you
for a few hundred miles.

Try not to redesign the Bonnie too much, though.
>From a cultural observation standpoint, it was noted at breakfast on Sunday
after Blackhawk that the reaction to the Triumph ranged from the conservatives
in the paddock saying "nice bike" to the liberals immediately adopting it as
community property and telling me what I should do to it :) .

Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL

"It only goes one way."
"Pay it forward."
Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net>
>Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 9:09 AM
>Subject: [Spridgets] Traveling in the Great West
>

>Recent death in the
family has changed my summer plans a bit. So, to take
>the place of a July
vintage race, I've decided to venture back across the
>western plains and up
into rain country again for a bit of 2-wheeled
>adventure.
>
>Figure to leave
within a week from Michigan to Lake Tahoe. Then wander
>around the NE corner
of Californicate and up into Oregon...maybe to
>Bend...then up to Salem for
the BMW owners' rally (beer garden and good
>music). Then figure out a route
home.

>Always looking for backyard camping. Hot shower comes in handy every
few
>days as well. Wish I could specify a more precise route... but I guess
>that's part of the charm of travelling the blue highways.
>Cheers!
>John
Deikis

<http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>