[Spridgets] Oil leak - crankcase ventilation?

Matt Hendricksen seaward25 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:42:36 MST 2013

To clarify, it does not leak when parked with the motor off.

I pulled apart the PCV and it was saturated with oil.  The rubber diaphragm
looked okay, no tears or holes.  I will try cleaning this up as a first
step, but I'm thinking all this oil might indicate another problem?

I'll also check the oil pan gasket as mentioned, make sure that's not
leaking.

Gerard, your seal kit looks great.  If the other fixes don't work out, I'll
give it a go.  Do you have any pictures or instructions online?

Matt
'65 Sprite MkIII