[Spridgets] Oil leak - crankcase ventilation?

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Jan 25 07:38:05 MST 2013

Ron,

Read Matt's post more closely.  He says "It doesn't seem to leak when the car
is not running".

Sent from my keyboard

On Jan 24, 2013, at 11:32 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If it is leaking that badly and when parked as you say, all the PCV in the
world won't fix it. The rear "seal" needs to be addressed. The very best thing
to do is to verify crankshaft straightness, get it align honed and do Paul A's
rear seal kit on it (check the archives or I can dig out instructions). This
setup has worked for 7(!) years for me on a very high compression engine that
only has ambient venting, not positive venting. Doing Paul's kit alone may do
it, but while you're in there...

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com