[Spridgets] Anyone want a cutting torch (No LBC)

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 22 11:36:58 MST 2013

I have an older National brand type 400 cutting torch, free for the cost of
shipping, to whoever can use it.  The valves are stiff but probably
repairable, the lever seems to work.  It was headed to the recycle bin and I
just thought it would be shame to see it melted down.  I already have a
cutting torch, so I thought someone here might want it.  If no one here
wants it I'll offer it up on Garage Journal.

Here are a couple shots of it.

http://s169.beta.photobucket.com/user/fish_surgeon/media/IMG_2841.jpg.html
http://s169.beta.photobucket.com/user/fish_surgeon/media/IMG_2840.jpg.html

Rich Ball