[Spridgets] Goods Books for a Winter's Storm

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Feb 13 10:02:56 MST 2013

Fabulous!  I think we may be on to something!  Don't forget the BLUE
SILICONE hoses allowing the coolant to circulate almost unimpeded.

Tim, great site!  The gals from Appleton and Fond du Lac Wisconsin are
pretty good and only a couple of hours away from me..........it's the
long winters.

Time to go play with the S.U.s

DW