[Spridgets] Question about oil - No LBC content

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Sun Feb 10 18:53:41 MST 2013

Unless something has changed in the last couple of years there is no problem switching back and forth.  It is brake fluid that you can not switch.  Also if you have the oil I'll bet they will put it in for you.  I do that all the time with the RV, which is way to big for me to handle.

Bob and Dolores
60 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise )
66 Sprite (still in boxes)