[Spridgets] as long as the list is slow

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Feb 8 08:32:40 MST 2013

Something better than diet beer might be good.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

On Feb 8, 2013, at 10:16 AM, "Jim F" <jimndi at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> Here in the Hudson Valley, the usual Hype from the media is ramping up.
Can't wait to see the evening news tonight when all of the "Eye on the storm"
reporters will be outside in the snow reporting absolutely nothing. In the
meantime, the Jeep is full of Gas, the generator is full of gas, the fridge is
full of Coors light, Who could be better prepared?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jimndi@frontiernet.net