[Spridgets] non LBC Subaru Outback Info

Tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 15:52:43 MST 2013

Wow. Sounds like I'm the only one here who had a positive experience with his Legacy. It really was a great car except for the lack of acceleration.

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

Richard Ball <rich_ball at mindspring.com> wrote:

Thanks Peter,

So it sounds like cars that have had the HG replaced have a few years left
in them.

It also sounds like with any car we have those that had good luck and bad,
I'll have my son Adam look through the Outback forum so he can get an idea
of what to expect.B  I'll go through it also since I end up doing all their
car work.B  I make him help and teach him what I can, but it just has never
been something that interested him.

There is one maintenance thing he likes to do on cars that I have never
understood.B  He likes to R & R the brakes.B  A dirty messy job, but for some
reason he likes to do it so I encourage him and try to have the brake job
lead to other things.B  He is good at his job as a building maintenance tech
though.

Thanks Everyone

Rich Ball
'76 Midget