[Spridgets] Oil Pump and camshaft question

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at mac.com
Mon Dec 2 17:58:00 MST 2013

If you want to get good a rebuilding transmissions, sure put a glass box on a
1275. Ask me how I know!

On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:19 AM, lotuspilot at frontier.com wrote:

Hi Guys,

It is me again.  I have a couple of questions.  Hopefully, you all
smart folks will have the answers

A pin drive oil pump and camshaft can be
used in a 1275, correct?

Will a smooth case transmission bolt up to a 1275
and function correctly once bolted?

Are there any copper or brass parts in a
Spridget differential?

Thanks to anyone that can answer any of the above
questions.

Best regards,

Mike
------------------------

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration) & a Kellison Fiberglass bonnet

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'
2012 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)