[Spridgets] Colourtune

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Tue Aug 27 11:10:39 MDT 2013

I have used Colourtune for years.  Has always worked well.  Yes, when
the car was running rich I needed to clear it out with varsol but then
no problems.  I do suggest that you work in a shaded area so you don't
need to use the plastic covering.  Balance the carbs first, and use new
plugs.  I always work with two sets of plugs just in case.

Cheers,
Martyn