[Spridgets] Hi All

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Aug 24 11:44:21 MDT 2013

<< On 8/24/2013 11:25 AM, Rick Fisk wrote:

Brian has been having some difficulties with his Midget and could use an OSHIT
meeting.:-)   >>

Now just a sec, Rick ! !   We don't even KNOW if he's got a Midget !
!  Can't 'trust'
YOUR "memory" ! !  Then we do know he HATES booze, etc.

We DON'T know his 'feelings' about any of the Zappas, ToKillYa (Brad
says it's
booze, however.....), then not a WORD about (my) .44 6" Magnum or a GREAT
Marlin .44 (or .30-.30 <G>) Lever Action , maybe a REAL Gerand or a
Tommy Gun ! ?

How do we know if "Brian" is a real 'person' ? ?

OMG. almost forgot Carb Oil, Engine Oil, Engine oil Additives, GT/LMA
or SillyCrap,
WWheels or steel, Big Healey vs Little Healey [& Midgets], Ribcase or
5 speed [with
Gerard's Kit, of course], etc. ! !

Guys {oops & gals  <G>], did I miss anything ????

Anon
.
.
.