[Spridgets] Your Internet Footprint - No LBC Content

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 17:35:59 MDT 2013

You do realize Immersion Media is a government program to harvest your email
information, don't you?  Just like Facebook ... another government creation to
get people to voluntarily give out their intimate information.  Tinfoil hats
will be available in the lobby.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow